Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- All members of the AGILE Team possess the AGILE Mindset and support each other in reaching the sprint goal.
- All AGILE Team members are aware of the big picture of the project.
- In order to ensure the most efficient possible results, the agile team ideally consists of six to eleven multi-disciplinary members (Developers, Architects, Testers, Business Engineers, System Engineers, etc.)
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Performs his duties autonomously
- Supports the Product Owner with the refinement of the Backlog
- Establishes acceptance criteria together with the Product Owner
- Identifies and eliminates risks
- Collaborates and resolves dependencies with other teams
- Participates actively in the assignment of Sprint tasks
- Participates actively in the Daily StandUp Meetings and clarifies blocking issues, priorities and dependencies. Informs on operational events of general interests.
- Updates the status of his tasks everyday
- Participates after each Sprint to the Sprint Review
- Participates in the ongoing improvement of quality / performance with respect to the Definition of Done (DoD)
- Escalates Blockers early via Scrum Master
- Compliance with ITSM processes
- Coordination with the Delivery Manager for new service requests or problems.
- Together with the team:
- Software and infrastructure Deployment
- Response to service failures
- Application Support
- Jenkins and Ansible
- RedHat Linux Cloud Openshift
- Onboarding Teams in Openshift
- Hardware and Application Monitoring with Thanos/Prometheus/Grafana
Development infrastructure maintenance – install updates Bitbucket, Nexus, Ansible, Openshift, Jenkins, etc
- Azure and AWS
- Ability to integrate into a team to work with developers and engineers
- Extensive technical know-how (e.g., infrastructure, software development, automation, etc.)
- Understanding how technology can support business and application requirements
- Fluent knowledge of English is a must, German and French are a plus
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.