Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
As Security Analyst Professional you will be responsible for carrying out the cyber security plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures. You will identify security risks, determine the causes of security violations, and suggest procedures to halt future incidents and improve security. You will evaluate hardware, firmware and software present on systems for possible impact on system security and potentially investigate root causes for security incidents. You will report cyber security key performance indicators with regard to vulnerability management and support cyber security risk assessments / compliance audits.
- Analyze current security & vulnerability scanning results and prioritize remediation efforts.
- Continuously improve client’s security posture through engaging business teams with the remediation process for vulnerabilities.
- Regularly communicate with Business teams to focus on the priority security vulnerability remediation efforts.
- Work with business representatives to identify product/service requirements
- Provide inputs to patch management & provisioning processes to identify opportunities for enhancements with regard to shortening remediation cycles.
- Provide input and expertise to Project teams regarding security vulnerability remediation focus and priority when establishing new systems.
- Support vulnerability scanning efforts for supported products & services which fulfill customer, regulatory, and company requirements.
- Participate in the automation of the analytical environment with regard to vulnerability management.
- Identify technical bottlenecks and resolve performance and reliability issues.
- Track remediation progress to key performance indicators.
- Maintain expertise on evolving product/service capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related fields (consult manager on related fields)
- 1-2 years’ experience in Vulnerability Management -or- 1-2 years’ experience in Data Analytics in Technology
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Tenable/Nessus products
- Experience working with Axonius
- Knowledge on how to troubleshoot software issues
- Knowledge of software quality assurance techniques
- Knowledge of Regulated & Controlled Systems
- Knowledge of Power BI analytical tools
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.