Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
You will be part of the AC&G IT team of the SCIB area to serve the units / geographies of the Europe area (Spain, UK, etc.), managing Level 2 Support teams of the application, coordinating tasks with other Level 1 and Production teams, ensuring compliance with slAs in terms of Application Incidents.
You will propose measures for the reduction of the Inflow of Incidents and Supports and you will ensure the correct Performance of the application, proposing and executing measures of Housekeeping, Process Optimization, etc.
You will be up to date with the evolution of the application for new projects and ensure that they meet the required standards and do not impact on the quality of the service.
You will have a team in a managed model to perform the different tasks at the Project level and at the Support level complying with the deliverables that are required for AC&G in the different geographies of the European continent.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive knowledge in the specific processes of administration of a Backoffice within the AC&G platform: Registration, Validation, Settlement, Confirmation, Accounting, Reporting, etc.
- Previous experience in development and implementation of projects within the AC&G platform on financial products of OTC Derivatives, Fixed Income, Equities, Forex & Money Market.
- Analysis of new solutions with user and feasibility study and implementation in AC&G.
- Advice and support in the design of technical aspects and configurations in AC&G.
- Experience in programming development in the following AC&G technologies: DB2, COBOL.
- Execution of projects in methodology agile.
- Knowledge in complementary technologies will be valued. Jira, Confluence, Teams.
- Excellent attitude and ability to adapt to different environments and work teams, both with functional and technical role.
- Motivation, responsibility and outstanding involvement in critical and committed situations.
- Notable interest in taking on new challenges/tasks with flexibility and adaptability.
- Accustomed to working as a team in very dynamic environments and with a high component of uncertainty.
- Interest in the knowledge and use of new technologies.
- Contribution to digital transformation.
- Higher Degree.
- Medium-high level of English.
- Knowledge of Spanish.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.