Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
The Application Security Testing function delivers global services and technology capabilities to ensure alignment with the strategy and key investment areas identified in the Application Security space. These include:
- Contribute to the protection of the client’s web and mobile applications and information assets,
- Ensure proper operation of security testing services and tools,
- Define and implement efficient security and compliance controls within CI/CD pipelines to enable agile development efforts,
- Define and implement processes for remediation of findings and vulnerabilities identified in security testing
- Contribute to the updates of internal standards, policies, processes and learning materials to reflect changes in secure application development space and investment in new tools,
As an application security analyst, you will be responsible for setting up and executing remediation processes around vulnerability data produced as a result of application security testing. You will design and maintain service measures and KRIs that will help drive the number of reported vulnerabilities down as well as identify systemic issues and propose fixes to them. You will work with stakeholders from risk and compliance areas across different BUs.
This is a collaborative role working across global services and functions, supporting customers from multiple business units.
- Analyze current security testing and vulnerability scanning results and prioritize remediation efforts.
- Continuously improve the client’s security posture through engaging business teams with the remediation process for vulnerabilities.
- Regularly communicate with business teams to focus on the priority security vulnerability remediation efforts.
- Provide input and expertise to project teams regarding security vulnerability remediation focus.
- Participate in the automation of the analytical environment with regards to vulnerability management in the software development lifecycle.
- Track remediation progress to key performance indicators.
- Maintain expertise on evolving product/service capabilities.
Must Have Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related fields (consult manager on related fields).
- 1-2 years’ experience in Vulnerability Management -or- 1-2 years’ experience in Data Analytics in Technology.
- Familiarity with application security concepts and frameworks such as OWASP.
- Good command of English (B2/C1).
Nice to Have Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with Tenable/Nessus products.
- Interest in secure software engineering.
- Need to be able to communicate clearly with stakeholders, explain complex technical topics and get ideas across.
- Knowledge of Power BI analytical tools.
- Scripting and programming skills.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.