Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
For application security projects to be successful, it must be finished within the provided time frame and with a specific set of goals. An Application Security Service Lead with application security and cybersecurity knowledge is needed to organize a growing application security program, help coordinate the various service offerings, and to ensure that the program is working on remediations of vulnerabilities end-to-end.
In this case, the vulnerability management team needs an Application Security Service Lead position to help with this effort and will be a key role reporting to the Senior Manager.
- Make specific plans for achieving project objectives.
- Should be very collaborative and honest with all team members.
- Should be able to deal with challenging situations promptly and effectively
- Motivate others to complete their assigned tasks efficiently to accomplish the project’s objectives.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork among team members instead of individual contributions that may not match well with other individual outputs.
- Track vulnerabilities and the process around them end-to-end.
- 2+ Years of experience in a project lead or project management related role
- A base level of information technology / cyber security understanding
- Experience working with an Application Security team
- Expertise with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- And experience with these types of activities:
- Participating in meetings with other teams
- Keeping track of the progress of the work
- Maintaining the team’s attention on the task and progress toward its completion
- Interacting with teammates
- Preparing project reports
- Formulating a project’s objectives and scope
- Motivating and inspiring team members
- Ensuring that vulnerabilities are managed effectively
- Presenting information to managers and leaders regarding a project
Nice to have:
- Certifications in cybersecurity or application testing
- Technical degree
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.