Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Contributes to the design of the guardrails for security and data protection
- Responsible for logging
- Developing and tuning SOC and PUBC SIEM rules for automatic security incident detection
- Review security reports from SOC and PUBC SIEM tools
- Responsible for the creation of the AWS security dashboard and reports
- Responsible for the implementation of the CIS baselines relevant to Public Cloud
- Vulnerabilities assessment and remediation plan
- Responsible for reviewing and resolving Security findings out of the Trusted Advisor report
- Security Incident Management: incident response and SPOC for SOC
- Responsible for security lifecycle of AWS services
- Responsible for the creation of security policies and implementation of security monitoring
- Manage Security Exceptions and Risk Management / mitigation
- Create and validate templates for network traffic flow management cloud structures and perform annual firewall rules reviews
- Ensure security components are managed according to best practices / policies
- Ensure security components compliance is maintained throughout their lifecycle i.e. protection profiles, security groups, implementation of all resources following security guideline
- Drives security awareness and security training within the operations team
- Audit, review and monitor Security: encryption, VPC Flow logs, security groups, routing tables, ACL’s, Elastic IPs
- Coordination of Penetration Testing activities including managing Amazon Requests • Owns the Security metrics and alerts
- Assess that operational security is developed through the operating model design and ensure controls are developed to ensure compliance to security controls
- Review and endorse Public Cloud security exceptions
- Client interface for understanding, documenting & executing the SOX IT General Controls and AWS Security controls applicable to Infrastructure operations
- Assess operational risks and perform tactical risk assessments for the client IT Operations.
- Provide support of policy / standards exceptions, report status to management and advice on corrective actions.
- Perform IT General control testing as per the defined frequency with the control owners.
- Track timely closure of identified control gaps and actively support action owners during issue remediation.
- Participates in regulatory audits (process and IT) and management reporting for external audits.
- Liaise on with Client counterparts for compliance reporting & assist in provision evidences Report on Compliance (RoC).
- Periodic User Access Reviews on client critical applications coming under scope of AWS Security
- Candidate should be willing to work in the 24 x 7 shifts
Working with Extelligence
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, in Prague we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.