Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Employers seek individuals with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, but a High school diploma / GED with extensive Information Systems or Computer Science experience is also accepted
- Strong familiarity with Linux and Windows operating systems and cloud provider ecosystems like Amazon AWS
- Practical knowledge of AWS foundation services related to compute, network, storage, content delivery, administration and security, deployment and management, automation technologies
- Robust micro services programming (AWS Lambda, Docker, etc.)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing, and programming applications and ample experience in high level programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, Python, Visual Basic Capability architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- DevOps know-how building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment, build and test automation technologies like ansible, chef, puppet, docker, jenkins, etc.
- Familiarity using AWS Cloud Services (EC2, DynamoDB, API Gateway, RDS, Lambda, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, Route 53, etc.)
- Understanding of complex enterprise environments and current technology areas like cloud and mobility
- It is important that applicants for the cloud security engineer position have CISSP or equivalent security-related industry certifications and AWS Associate or higher Certification
- In executing their duties, cloud security engineers must communicate with various audiences, including business leaders, engineers, clients, and team members. It is important that they have great verbal communication skills to convey information to the relevant audience.
- They also require exceptional written communication skills, documentation and reporting
- The Cloud Security Engineer is expected to work with various multi-disciplinary teams, so it is vital that they are team-oriented individuals with priority on the successful completion of group goals
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills: It is also essential that applicants have the necessary technical skills to constantly monitor systems to identify threats and vulnerability, execute security architecture, and ensure there are no external threats.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.