Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Analysis of All the Alerts and Activities generated by threat monitoring tool.
- Coordinate CSIRT and other SMEs for threats and alerts.
- Defining new IDS/IPS policy and tuning existing policy to avoid false positive and false negative.
- Asset and Vulnerability Management.
- Coordinate with customer spoc for remediation /patching of vulnerabilities.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis of any recurring failure, threat/alerts.
- Perform Troubleshooting on passive sensors and monitoring tool.
- Prepare details weekly and monthly report and Connecting with the target audience by clearly communicating them alerts, vulnerabilities and action taken.
- Responsible for the field of Operational Technology Networks and Security in interactions with key stakeholders (manufacturing owners, Vendor, Client, consultants, and external parties, OEM, etc.)
- Reviewing security policies, plans, and procedures; assessing network monitoring capabilities; analyzing system logs, security events, and packet captures to identify security threats; and providing recommendations to comply with applicable cybersecurity framework
- Reviewing administrative, technical, and physical security controls and providing recommendations to mitigate the identified security risks with Vendors.
- Proactively Being up to date of various Standards of Cybersecurity such as NIST & ICS-CERT for all devices in inventory such as Rockwell, Siemens, Cisco, etc type of devices used in OT landscapes
- Maintain Global Vulnerability Database for Client as of date basis for all OT environments.
- Experience in networking with a strong understanding of network communication protocols (IPv4, IPv6, Modbus, BACnet, CIP etc.)
Required Technical Skills:
- Good Knowledge of Industrial Network, protocol, and port details.
- Knowledge of IDS/IPS Solution
- Good Understanding of Passive Threat monitoring tool like CyberX, Claroty, Armis.
- Good Understanding about Perdue model, IEC62443 and NIST 800.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 10+ years of experience in technical leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects around systems/network architecture.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.