Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Required Experience and Skills:
- At least 5 years in cyber security responsibilities
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on OT cyber security related issues
- Experience with security technologies such as firewall logs, IDS/IPS, endpoint security solutions, proxies and other related security technologies
- Experience working in security operations environments, experience with key security operations technologies such as SIEM and log aggregation (e.g., ArcSight, Splunk ES, IBM QRadar etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources
- Experience with cyber, security engineering, security operations, computer network operations, information operations, information warfare, or topical cyber
- Demonstrated analytic expertise – to include ability to think critically and logically in a dynamic, high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Incident Response (IR), Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) and Threat Defense Operation (TDO) functions
- Understand the NIST Incident Response framework
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- In depth understanding of operating systems, network/system architecture, and IT architecture design
- Experience with operational technologies such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software, and Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Understanding of IT and OT network communication protocols (including TCP/IP, UDP, DNP3, Modbus, OPC) and ability to perform packet analysis
- Understanding of threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits in ICS environments and appropriate mitigation techniques
- Experience with OT Cyber Security Solution (eg. Dragos, Claroty, Nozomi, Indegy, etc.)
- Experience with Digital Forensics
- Experience creating Indicators of Compromise from technical sources and/or experience with Snort, YARA, or other detection technologies
- Security certifications (e.g. GICSP,GRID, GCIP, Security+, GCIA, GCIH, OSCP, CEH, etc.)
Working with Extelligence
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, in Prague we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.