Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Establish and govern an enterprise data governance implementation roadmap including strategic priorities for development of information-based capabilities
- Roll out an enterprise-wide data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture
- Own end-to-end governance process for all identified data flows, plan and drive group and one-to-one discussions
- Implement business glossaries, data cataloging, metadata, and reference data management
- Implement data lineage and linking between business policies, rules and terms and physical data assets
- Implement documentation of data transformation rules
- Serve as a liaison between business and functional areas and technology to ensure that data related business requirements for protecting sensitive data are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritization and planning
- Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements across the enterprise
- Provide leadership and specifications on projects dealing with data from various sources and integrating them into the current or new data flows
- Design, build and maintain automated process for data quality initiatives
- Experience with the Collibra Data Governance platform is must
- Experienced in working with the key components of the Collibra DGC such as Business Glossary, Reference Data Stewardship, Data Dictionary, Data Helpdesk, Policy Manager, Issue Management, Catalog, etc.
- Strong knowledge in Data Quality, Data Profiling, Scorecards, Data Quality Metrics, Metadata Management.
- Expertise with data cleansing, data matching, data conversion, data profiling, exception management, reporting and monitoring functions.
- Experience with Data Warehouse architecture and implementation, specifically data mappings and transformations
- Experience with Data Modeling and Data Architecture tools such as Erwin
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection
- Knowledge of data related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design
- Knowledge of risk data architecture and technology solutions
- Internally and externally recognized subject matter expert that influence the way things are done
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.