- Contribute to the project solution in the areas of ontology engineering, semantic data modeling, data pipeline development.
- Learn and apply new industry standards for scientific data management.
- Develop proof-of-concept prototypes that demonstrate measurable improvements. Turn these prototypes into production services.
- Maintain and document code and algorithms in appropriate repositories.
- Adhere to DevOps best practices and SDLC processes.
- Hands-on experience with relational, graph, or RDF databases.
- Ability to perform basic data processing tasks to manipulate/transform/merge data.
- Proven experience with data modeling.
- Fluency in SQL and English.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tools and culture.
- Experience with semantic web technologies, linked data, and related standards.
- Experience with ontology engineering and semantic data modeling.
- Experience with SPARQL and SHACL languages.
- Experience with AWS stack.
Job Category: Technical
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Prague