Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Project Planning, Capacity Planning, Operation Planning, Day to Day Ops management, Implementation, Installation, Policy Creation, Report building for Data Masking, DAM, DLP & CASB.
- Provide technical, architectural, deployment and operational leadership, with a focus on Data Masking, DAM, DLP & CASB technologies.
- Manage and oversee day to day activities of above-mentioned technology platforms and ensure adherence to enterprise standards in project execution methodology, requirements gathering, quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- Perform an end-to-end implementation of TDM process using Informatica TDM for various applications which includes:
- Interacting with app owners to understand their pain areas and TDM requirement
- Design and implement Data discovery and Data Masking solution
- Performing an assessment to determine the data discovery and masking needs
- Perform data discovery and data masking for the applications.
- Evaluate new solutions/tools and perform a POC to validate new use cases.
- As it relates to DAM, DLP & CASB provide project, operational and incident status updates to senior leadership
- Provide SME assistance to the technology teams and member firms in resolving related issues.
- Liaise with Vendor to understand roadmap and align service offering accordingly
- Recommend changes in processes and/or policies that relate to the Data Masking, DAM, DLP & CASB to optimize and improve the currently deployed solution.
- Monitor emerging technology trends within assigned product/technology area. If applicable, manage relationship and interactions with vendors (software or contractors).
Required Technical Skills:
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse client groups, preferably on a global basis, with ability to manage concurrent initiatives and use effective judgment in prioritization and time management. Proven ability to communicate with and present materials to senior audiences.
- Must have experience and hands on knowledge on any industry standard TDM tool preferably in Informatica TDM/IICS including experience in designing solution architecture, deployment, management, and support in a large global enterprise.
- Good to have experience in IBM Guardium, Symantec DLP.
- Advanced proficiency and expertise across multiple technical areas and business segments including, but not limited to cloud, identity and access management, enterprise rights management, data/information management, network, mobile, with a strong focus on client-server technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate technical requirements and challenges to leadership. Excellent analytical/problem solving ability, strong influence and negotiation skills, strong written and verbal communication skills.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 10+ years of experience in technical leadership and/or technology consulting in large enterprise projects around systems/network architecture.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.