Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Adhering to SLAs
- ITIL Processes awareness and adhering to ITIL process workflow
- Reporting to the client’s Track Lead / Team Lead.
- Handling tickets/requests to troubleshoot the nature of reported problems and taking necessary steps to resolve those problems Troubleshooting technical issues
- Ensuring that the IT processes are adhered to
- Building and configuring PCs and laptops as well as loading software, Setup applications like outlook, Wi-Fi, VPN and Backup Setup and troubleshooting printer/faxes/copiers/RF guns or phone equipment in offices.
- Tracking work tickets on ITIL based ticketing system like Service Now.
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues and diagnosing and solving hardware/software issues.
- Performs repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction
- Performing asset inventory activities as needed
- Create documentation for processes and procedures of day to day work. Creating KB articles.
- Break-fix, troubleshoot and resolve software issues; Reimaging computers/hard drives
- Providing frontline customer Support, including hardware and software troubleshooting and diagnosis.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum 5yrs hands on experience as deskside/Onsite support/local IT engineer
- Strong Microsoft Operating System installation(Win 7Win 8.1/Win10 / MAC OS X) and troubleshooting skills
- Strong Experience in Providing Hands & feet Support for Network and Datacenter Equipments/Devices Stong knowledge on Mac OS, and building of Mac machines , and pushing applications via Mac servers
- Strong experience in troubleshooting MS office , O365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Strong desktop support knowledge including hardware, software, and networking concepts
- Strong skills in Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
- Good knowledge of MAC OS, IPAD and Android devices
- Knowledge of windows Image build process and SCCM deployments
- Basic understanding of Audio/Video equipment and conference room setup
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools tool.
- Troubleshoot and assist end users with mobile device setup, activations and performance issues, Handheld – Blackberry, Android & IOS support knowledge
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE / O365 (Including MS Project, Visio, Onedrive and One Note) and Sharepoint
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
- Knowledge on ITIL Ticketing tools such as ServiceNow, BMC remedy etc
- Might need to travel to other sites based on demand and requirements.
- On-call requirement for P1/Urgent issues outside regular support hours (local business hours).
- Handle operations and customer requirements as per process and agreed SOW.
- Possible rotational shifts.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.