Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
We are looking for an DevOps engineer to join an international team of software developers. In this role you will get to conceive, build, and deploy applications using the latest cloud services in AWS. You will have great career opportunities, and a chance to learn from skilled engineers.
- Accountability for DevOps tasks including application coding and infrastructure scripting.
- Creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, PaaS implementations, and automated testing solutions.
- Automation : Participate in continuous improvement of our infrastructure, CI/CD.
- Empower our engineers: Help develop and choose toolsets and processes that optimise the effectiveness of our developers, shorten time to production and improve quality.
- Operations: You will develop/introduce tools that facilitate the observability and monitoring of our infrastructure.
- Leadership && Mindset: Ensure a culture that values technical excellence together with support and compassion for individuals.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in public cloud AWS, Google or Azure (AWS Preferred) of which at the minimum 4 years of experience in the software industry.
- 3+ years of experience in contemporary platforms extended from cloud such as docker container and/or Kubernetes.
- 3+ years of experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) and Configuration management (Ansible).
- 5+ years of experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment pipelines (Gitlhub, CI, Jenkins etc) to enable fast production deployment of new features and products. (experience in building mobile applications is a big plus).
- Experience with log collection tools and analysis, as well as infrastructure performance monitoring tools and optimisation practices.
- Experience in typical Linux based data center related tasks including bare-metal server configuration, DNS and DHCP.
- Experience in a production operation mode that includes logging and monitoring.
- Awareness on Cloud security best practices.
- Development experience on Microservices using Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Scripting skills.
- Experience in data modeling.
- PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Language: English.
Nice to have:
- Strong problem-solving with analytical skills.
- Experience other technologies: Docker, Apache Kafka, Apache Airflow, Ansible, Hazelcast.
- Data Science algorithms.
- Experience with Business intelligence tools like Power BI, Qliksense, Quicksight.
Maximum Salary for FTE: 25k PLN/month gross
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.