Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in software development in one or more of the following: Python, Java, Go and/or Perl, Ruby
- Hands-on experience developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS/GCP/Azure platforms
- 3+ years of experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms
- Expertise in problem solving and analysing global scale distributed systems.
- CI/CD pipeline tooling ranging from Jenkins to modern PaaS one like Gitlab, Github and Azure DevOps
- Use IaC tools and techniques and follow everything-as-code principles (e.g., terraform, Ansible, cloudformation, ARM templates and GCP deployment manager)
- Hand-on experience with at least 1 public cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure) including respective cloud shell, serverless and other cloud native and offerings.
- Container orchestration with K8s, with on one or more of AKS, EKS, GKE, Anthos, Openshift, Mesos
- Advising clients on the principles of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment, DevOps and Agile delivery
- Architecting and directing the implementation of all aspects of DevOps and Continuous Delivery solutions for our clients
- Helping our clients realise the business benefits of Continuous Delivery, DevOps and Agile delivery and with associated culture change and ways of working aspects.
- Understanding of NFRs and meeting through design and delivery.
- Mentoring and developing junior DevOps engineers and leads (depending on your career level)
A range of responsibilities (varying with experience and career level):
- Document as-is process and architectures and design to-be architectures
- Architect systems knowing what “good” looks like
- Automation design and delivery including installation, configuration, and administration of industry leading DevSecOps tools
- Keep up with the fast-paced tooling landscape in the industry, working on cutting edge and know about the bleeding edge
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced Agile delivery environment.
- Understand, design, and implement operational tools for monitoring, alerting, recovery, backups etc.
- Support production deployments and incidents occasionally.
- Have daily collaboration with one of the IT industry’s largest networks of technical DevOps and transformation experts who work to frame and deliver cutting edge solutions for countless varieties of technologies and industries. In doing so, you will help define how DevOps evolves for the world.
- Ability to train internal or client teams in technologies, in DevOps practices, acting as Scrum Master when required and help bring the culture change to our clients.
- Client and internal stakeholder management, business problem solving acumen, working in a multi-supplier environment.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.