Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with deployment/administration of IBM Guardium Database Activity Monitoring in medium/large enterprises including:
- Translate application security requirements into Guardium policies and rules.
- Experience with application of filters for trusted connections.
- Ability to develop and maintain activity monitoring reports.
- Experience with the installation and configuration of S-TAP.
- Lead and support activities on Guardium such as onboarding new database platforms, agent/server software upgrades, installations, performance tuning and general automation.
- Define and document database security policies, standards, and best practices.
- Ownership and maintenance of all policies and standards pertaining to Guardium database activity monitoring.
- Experience developing and performing Guardium log queries including basic troubleshooting and work within Client’s change management/ticketing process.
- Ability to Engage IBM Guardium support (open PMR’s) to identify and resolve.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.