Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Have the automation-first mindset;
- Design, build, develop and maintain scalable and flexible APIs, Microservices and SDKs to be consumed by applications running in a front end-agnostic environment.
- Challenges such as creating services enforcing patterns such as BFF will be part of your daily routine;
- Provide expertise in developing elegant, scalable, efficient application logic and data manipulation;
- Deliver quality code by applying development patterns and practices, leveraging TDD methodology and supporting test automation;
- Participate in architecture and design to enable delivery of highly scalable, secure and performant systems;
- Ensure that all the deliverables are front end-agnostic.
- Motivated with new ways of working and put forward new ideas to improve both the product and processes;
- A passion for automation;
- Critical thinking;
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills;
- Positive, collaborative and customer-centric approach to work;
- Ability to resolve conflicts effectively;
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated delivery of relevant projects/products focused on quality and productivity in a continuous integration and continuous delivery environments;
- Demonstrated hands-on experience splitting monolith and hard-to-maintain services into scalable, isolated and cloud-ready Microservices architectures;
- Proficiency with the following development stack:
- C#, WebAPI, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Entity Framework, RDBMS and NoSQL (document-based);
- Excellent understanding and vast hands-on experience with distributed platforms;
- In-depth knowledge of Microservices patterns such as ACL, Sidecar, API Gateway, BFF, among others.
- Hands-on experience with automated unit testing, test-driven development and CI/CD pipelines;
- Must have a real experience defining API strategies including documentation (Swagger/Open API), production and consumption, versioning and throttling;
- Experience on Blue/Green and Canary deployments;Experience using Git and branching models;
- Experience working in an Agile environment following SCRUM.
- Familiarity with event-driven architectures, event sourcing, CQRS, async messaging;
- Experience in SaaS and on-premise for Windows deployments;
- Hands-on experience with CaaS platforms such as Kubernetes or OpenShift;
- Knowledge of infrastructure concepts e.g. systems, storage, network, load balancing, firewall etc.
- Familiarity with API Gateways (e.g. Kong, WSO2, Axway, Apigee, so on).
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.