Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Work with clients to identify business challenges and contribute to client deliverables by refining, analyzing, and structuring relevant data.
- Depending on the work environment, the subject matter expert may lead or be an active participant of a work-group with the need for specialized knowledge.
- Meet all agreed-upon turnaround times for deliverables, deliverable reviews, or deliverable sign-off.
- Understands, articulates, and implements best practices related to his area of expertise.
Skills and Experiences:
- Hands On Experience with Broadcom / Symantec Proxy.
- Proven work experience in setup, maintenance and troubleshooting Check Point based Site-2-Site VPN and Client to Site VPN.
- Experience with network security technologies including Palo Alto, On-Premises / Cloud Proxy solutions from Symantec/Broadcom or ZScaler and general networking work experience / understanding.
- Working knowledge / Understanding of IDS / IPS, Load Balancers.
- Should have proven experience in planning and executing EOL Refresh / Upgrade projects.
- Provides authoritative technical and professional guidance to external and/or internal stakeholders.
- Interacts with a typically diverse internal and external audience and is required to interpret and communicate complex information.
- Understands the needs of the business and aspects of the external environment (e.g. related IT services, projects, initiatives, functions, etc.) and their impact on the own area of responsibility.
- Has thorough understanding of process architecture and IT industry standard service lifecycle management practices.
- Experience with network forensic and advanced anti-malware technologies.
- Should have strong knowledge of Security, Risk and Threat of various services / protocols and able to incorporate this into the solutions proposed and advise business accordingly.
- Should be able to work with Customer’s ISRM (Information Security Risk Management) and Business owners.
- Provides guidance on how his area of capability can resolve an organizational need and actively participates in all phases of the solution life cycle.
- Design Solutions and best practices to meet client’s objective.
- 4-6 years for L3 and 6+ Years for 7+ years of expertise relevant for the allocated/defined application, system or technology environment.
- Hands On Experience with Check Point CCSA, CCSE.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.