Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Provide functional support for pre-trade and post-trade front office trading systems covering Fixed Income Trading.
- Work directly with Traders and Sales to build trusted relationships and provide timely technical/functional support.
- Provide expert functional knowledge of ION MARKETVIEW (mandatory) management in relation to system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows, and business rules.
- This role also required a development ability in improving the application platform.
- Take ownership of production issues and provide incident management
- Provide project management as necessary (capacity, performance, upgrades, reporting, documentation).
- Work with traders, Compliance analysts in defining and documenting system requirements in order to improve processes and overall user experience.
- Partner with vendor and development teams in design and development of enhancements and new applications to automate workflows.
- Work closely with the vendors in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Perform application functional testing, create test cases and conduct UAT
- At least 3 years of experience in Capital Markets, Fixed Income at a reputable financial firm or bank in a Front Office or Middle Office environment.
- Proficient in the following technical skills: Unix/Linux, SQL, FIX.
- Experience with ION, TOMS, Murex, Bloomberg, Tradeweb….
- Possess energy and enthusiasm to thrive in a high-pressure environment and work with international users.
- Independent and mature; Strong problem-solving skills and be able to understand the issues faced by our users, analyze the issues and provide remedial. Issue analysis can entail issue replication, log analysis, and good competence with the software. We work in a highly volatile environment where new requirements emerge on short notice.
- Understanding / experience of financial markets, e.g. fixed-income, derivatives / swaps
- Excellent communication in English (Spanish nice to have) and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Agile project management and various methods of scrum
Maximum Salary for FTE: 25k PLN/month gross
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.