Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Skills and Experience:
- End user IT equipment. May include, but not limited to hardware such as PC, Print, mobile, accessories, desk, and floor management systems.
- Digital workplace management.
- Product and service lifecycle management for end user equipment including design, implementation, and handover to operations.
- Comfortable in working in agile team and have independent thought process.
- Good understanding of end user support and communication.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, spoken and written, and a valid working permit in Norway is a prerequisite.
- Good command over O365 tools for documentation, data analysis and presentation skills (written and oral).
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Logistics workflow knowledge is an added advantage.
- Experience in Agile ways of working is added advantage.
- Hardware testing.
- SCCM and Imaging.
- Active Directory.
- Work on tasks from PO to achieve roadmap objectives.
- Work and drive tasks related to efficient workplace management and its utilization.
- Work on escalations and deviations.
- Work on bringing improvements to existing services.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.