Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
In this role you’re continuously following latest technological developments in the area of Cloud in combination with Linux OS.
Daily tasks consist of design, install, develop, configure and maintain Linux Cloud services according to the client’s business needs. Next to these tasks you also, as part of the team effort, will be responsible to leverage automation to operate the linux environment as efficiently as possible including taking care of incidents, problems, requests, changes, capacity, etc (in short ITIL operational processes). You will be part of a Agile team as an DevOps engineer or SRE.
As Linux Cloud engineer you understand the importance of Cloud systems and have the knowledge and skills to understand Cloud solutions. You have a high degree of learning agility and are eager to continuously keep your own knowledge in sync or beyond with what is required. You like to work with new products and/or systems, are a driven professional with a stress-free attitude. You’ll work closely together with colleagues and suppliers in an informal setting.
Skills and Experience:
- Azure Associate certification or equivalent knowledge level.
- Linux (RHEL and or SLES) and Ansible certification.
- For seniors at least 5+ years of professional. Mediors at least 3+ years.
- Experience with Terraform, Python and Ansible Automation Platform is mandatory
- At least experience with one of the following; Prometheus, Redhat IPA, and Openshift/Kubernetes or other Container solutions.
- Is security minded in all activities.
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and toolset (i.e. Jenkins, GitHub Actions).
- Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues.
- Eager to learn and adapt to a constant changing environment.
- Understanding of Agile development, SCRUM or SRE concepts is a plus.
- Willing to run standby duty.
- Able to function autonomously and adding to a collaborative team-spirit.
- Having E2E responsibility for Linux Cloud landscape of our customers.
- Developing and managing operational tasks within a global team with a focus on automation, reliability, maintainability, security and customer satisfaction.
- Make use of CI/CD framework to rapidly support lifecycle management of the platform.
- Acting as L2-L3 support for incidents, problems and service request.
- Work with various teams (including 3th party) to resolve incidents and implement changes.
- Implement and drive automation and self-healing solutions to reduce toil.
- Reduce error budgets to address reliability issues and/or risks
- Produce and maintain internal designs and user documentation.
- Support ITSM processes.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.