Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Standards implementation, Employee management, Data processing, Develop new products, strategic planning, budget administration
Role And Responsibilities
- End to end responsible for all business/ Functional activities and management of our MES/MIS team
- Develop project plan for implementations
- Develop goals and objectives that trend to growth and productivity of the implementation project
- Provide necessary support for MES functions like Production /Scheduling / Quality / Shipping modules.
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity of the team
- Direct Implementation experts and analyst in FITGAP Analysis
- Engage in Project coordinating, team leading and implementing MES functional consultation
- Ensure adherence to deadline and any deviations has to be monitored timely basis
- Identifies high-impact changes and communicate to leadership / teams.
- Challenges and builds engagement tasks into the change plan to mitigate / reduce impact.
- Weekly reporting to internal/ External stakeholders on Status , Risks , and Change Request
- Taking up lead role in solving MES Functional issues
- Compile meeting minutes and project deliverables
- Schedule and plan knowledge transfer for team
- Escalating & mitigate production issues when needed
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Graduate / Postgraduate in Computer, IT, Engineering.
- 10+ years prior experience as operations manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organization effectiveness and operations management
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organization skills
- Degree in business, operations management or related field
- MES/ Manufacturing/ ERP knowledge will be an added advantage
- ITIL / ITSM knowledge required
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.