Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Design, install and support Local Area Networks & Wide Area Networks solutions to fulfill business requirements gathered by Global IT Infrastructure & Services – Coordinate external and internal resources in daily operations as well as project delivery.
- Act as business partner primarily for Connectivity Network service lines (LAN & WAN) but also collaborate with other Client IT engineering Organizations when and where required
- Collaborate in IT infrastructure initiatives for standardization and adoption of new and existing technologies
- Act as senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) for network including, but not limited to, last level of escalation support (level 4) for daily operations
- Act as the technology SME interface with 3rd party service as well as technology providers
- Design, implement and maintain security/infrastructure requirements for development / testing environment
- Work in close collaboration with Architecture and Operations to integrate new solutions
- Ensure controls are in place for all configuration items and only authorized changes are made for all assets within enterprise IT environment
- Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Engineering service scope
- Evaluate new technology and bring opportunities forward that would improve the future network infrastructure, performance and contribution to evolving those standards – Plan, design and roll out new network solutions including life cycle (new & like-for-like) through project work
- Develop, own and maintain technical detailed standards (code & hardware versions, scripts and templates) per technology
- PoC, PoV & Pilots
- Consultation on customer, Connectivity and TIS driven projects
- Lead SMEs for technology Continuous Improvement, service maturity, service evolution
- Patch, Vulnerability & Release Management decisions considering technology manufacturer, service supplier and TAD recommendations
- Build automation toolkit and techniques within its area – Provide high level consultancy to Connectivity Service Lines and TIS community in their area of expertise
- Service Improvement – review and guide service providers for addressing clean-up or correction of network designs or configs
- SME – Act as SME for one or multiple connectivity technologies and support / consult
- 10+ years related experience in designing, planning, documenting and implementing Network solutions using latest technology.
- 10+ years of SME (subject matter Expert) relevant experience in routing and switching, Software defined LAN networks, and Wireless technologies.
- Hands-on technical experience on Software defined networking (CISCO ACI) integration.
- Hands-on technical experience on wireless infrastructure.
- Hands-on technical role, requiring the ability to multitask, prioritize, and accomplish multiple concurrent projects as well as interface with other departments and management.
- Proven experience in System Development / Deployment.
- Provides authoritative technical and professional guidance to external and/or internal stakeholders.
- Interacts with a typically diverse internal and external audience and is required to interpret and communicate complex information.
- Understands the needs of the business and aspects of the external environment (e.g. related IT services, projects, initiatives, functions, etc.) and their impact on their own area of responsibility.
- Strong and proven record in configuring QoS on both WAN and LAN.
- Experience in developing standards and processes in transitioning engineering projects to Network Operations.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.