Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Engineering and Technical Governance for Network Security related topics
Focus Technology & Infrastructure Services
- Ensuring the Network Security infrastructure is configured to be efficient and secure
- Contribution in definitions of IT Security Principles and Policy settings
- Monitoring the status-quo and detecting required improving’s
- Tracking implementation of new solutions and improvements, including gap remediation’s
- Analyzing deviations to security definitions, estimate risks of it and define actions to be taken
- Assisting the IT Partners and Service Providers with technical clarifications and investigations
- Close collaboration with internal security organizations and third party vendors
- Provide analytical support for incident & problem resolution and prevention
- Investigate assigned problems through to resolution or root cause finding
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS / MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Quality of technical expertise provided
- Operational efficiency
- Number of IT Security Principles/Designs/Standards/Instructions contributed
- Number of IT Security improvements initiated and achieved
- Quality of approved deviations of defined IT Security Principles/Designs/Standards/Instructions
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- University master level degree in IT or/and IT Security
- Over 5 years of professional experience in a similar or related role
- Professional and vendor related certifications such as
- CCNA, CCNP or similar for Networking
- CISSP, CISA, CCNA Security, CompTIA Security+ or similar for Security
- Experienced with GxP/CSV regulations in healthcare industry
- Business fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Working style: High level of personal integrity. Ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exude the appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- Collaboration: Strong ability to handle competing priorities, and seeking consensus when parties have different or even contradicting opinions. Is perceived as a team player.
- Results Focus: Must be able to drive complex IT Security activities through an international and big organization.
- Communication: Must be able to present and train teams effectively. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills.
SPECIFIC PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Network fundamentals including the OSI model, TCP/IP, IPv4/6
- Configuration and management of network equipment, including Switching-, Routing-and Tunneling solutions
- Understanding of complex network designs and concepts such as virtual networking and zero trust networks
- Implementation and management of network zone segregation solutions in worldwide environments providing redundant and scalable networks with Backup-and DR solutions
- Operations and engineering of solutions such as NAC, Proxy, Firewall (SPI, NextGen, WAF, DB), IDS/IPS
- FW ruleset management in big and complex infrastructures, with help of tools such as Tufin
- Bash scripting and well-known programming languages for networking automation (e.g. Power Shell, Python)
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.