Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
In this role you will come in contact with the full spectrum of the attack chain. Ranging from web applications to binary exploitation and infrastructure. As an offensive security tester you will be supported by an experienced team who will assist, coach, and guide you where needed.
In summary, the ideal candidate needs to understand the penetration testing process and practices, have a strong interest in offensive security, and a willingness to obtain certifications.
Business context and Job specifications:
You will join the Offensive Security Center who manage and coordinate:
- Penetration testing
- Red team Exercises
- Purple team Exercises
- Static Code Analysis
- Vulnerability Management
The main responsibilities:
- Plan & coordinate security tests with internal stakeholders
- Plan & coordinate security tests with external providers
- Review & analyse security test reports and produce digests/synopsis
- Present & discuss the results to all relevant stakeholders (technical and non-technical)
- Advise (senior) stakeholders, such as project leads, developers, and analysts on how to remediate and prevent any detected issues
- Contribute to the execution of the security strategy roadmap
- Sound security design principles, based on confidentiality, integrity and availability requirements and other ISO27002 security principles are an asset;
- Good understanding of Application security including OWASP TOP 10, and willingness to learn with regard to a broad range of attacks (SQLi, XSS, Overflows, DLL-Hijacking,…)
- Basic understanding of network principles and protocols
- Basic understanding of Unix and Windows Operating Systems and security practices.
- Be an ethical team player who communicates in an open, respectful and constructive way with her/his customers and peers, both verbally and in writing. You will take ownership and ensure that organizational quality standards are met.
- Be a very good communicator in English, both verbal and written, and able to discuss and defend the security interests with individuals and groups of senior business people as well as deep technical IT experts.
- Be able to work independently, responsibly and professionally with highly confidential information.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.