Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Must Have Skills:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in operations OR deployment & implementation of Privileged Identity Management using CyberArk solution for large scale customers across various industry verticals
- Should have experience with CyberArk v 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, 10.x and 11.x
- Must be certified as CyberArk Defender
- Monitor logs and events for Windows, UNIX and User identity management platforms to provide views of misuse or malicious activities.
- Responsible for privileged User account administration of various Windows and UNIX accounts using CyberArk components.
- Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases and networking Devices.
- Perform health check monitoring on all CyberArk severs to ensure consistent availability of system to end user.
- Creating and Managing Safes, platforms and Owners.
- CPM policies management or redistribution.
- Experience in application integration with CyberArk AAM
- Experience in onboarding endpoints to CyberArk EPM
- Implementing the Password Upload Utility.
- Auditing Accounts and work on various reports, user’s server login issues and user permission issues as per requirements.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, PLSQL, UNIX, Active Director, Windows etc.
- Experience in the use of CyberArk PACLI to automate tasks related to user and safe management.
- Experience using LDAP, Active Directory.
- SIEM systems, ticketing systems such as Remedy, enterprise monitoring and alerting using SNMP.
- Understanding of SSH and Windows RDP.
- Play active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership
- Open to travel as and when required for deployment at customer sites
- Be a strong team player
Other Required Skills:
- Experience in using database client tools like Toad, etc.
- Experience in using standard protocols like SSH, Telnet, RDP, etc. and related tools like Putty.
- Experience in working with the Network devices like firewalls, routers, etc.
- Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements (may include customized integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts.
- Knowledge of basic networking
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems from PIM integration and debugging perspective
- Exposure to virtual environments with experience in integrating ESX, ESX(i) hosts with the PIM solution.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Runbook documentation
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.