Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Operate in a hands-on role involving penetration testing and vulnerability assessment activities of complex applications, operating systems, wired and wireless networks, and mobile applications/devices.
- Develop and maintain security testing plans.
- Automate penetration and other security testing on networks, systems and applications.
- Develop meaningful metrics to reflect the true posture of the environment allowing the organization to make educated decisions based on risk.
- Produce actionable, threat-based, reports on security testing results.
- Act as a source of direction, training, and guidance for less experienced staff.
- Mentor and coach other IT security staff to provide guidance and expertise in remediating findings and concerns identified.
- Consult with application developers, systems administrators, and management to demonstrate security testing results, explain the threat presented by the results, and consult on remediation.
- Communicate security issues to a wide variety of internal and external “customers” to include technical teams, executives, risk groups, vendors and regulators.
- Deliver the annual penetration testing schedule and conducting awareness campaigns to ensure proper budgeting by business lines for annual tests.
- Foster and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and business partners.
Must Have Skills and Experience:
- Previous working experience as a Penetration Testing Expert for 3 year(s).
- BA in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of application development processes and at least one programing or scripting language (e.g., Java, Scala, C#, Ruby, Perl, Python, PowerShell).
- Hands on experience with testing frameworks such as the PTES and OWASP.
- Applicable knowledge of Windows client/server, Unix/Linux systems, Mac OS X, VMware, Active Directory and cloud technologies such as Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Nice to Have Skills and Experience:
- Experience with OT / SCADA testing.
- Multiple certifications.
- System Administrator background.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.