Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
The ideal candidate has extensive and in-depth understanding of secure software development life-cycle in a continuous integration and deployment environment. Key project deliverables include:
- Assessing and scoping application security needs
- Identifying technology and control risks
- Recommending improvements in procedures, processes, operations and systems
- Conducting web vulnerability, static and dynamic code scanning– configuration, scanning, triaging findings.
- Assisting with reporting methodology enhancements
- Responsible for assessing information risk and facilitates remediation of identified vulnerabilities for IT security and IT risk across the enterprise
- Identifies opportunities to reduce risk and documents remediation options regarding acceptance or mitigation of risk scenarios
- Research, analyze and identify potential vulnerabilities and security deficiencies in the company’s information systems
- Monitors performance of risk remediation tasks, changes related to risk mitigation and reports on findings.
- Candidate should have overall experience of 4+ years on penetration testing
- Certification: Desirable industry security certifications such as CISSP, SANS GCIH, Security+, CEH, CCSP, CISM, CISA
- Knowledge of information security fundamentals, best practices and industry standards with responsibilities of protecting information assets.
Nice to have skills:
- Hands-on experience mitigating AppSec issues via secure coding. Ability to provide coding solutions to developers.
- Experience automating SAST and integrating into build processes and CI/CD environments.
- Experience performing manual secure code analysis of source code to uncover security vulnerabilities.
- DAST scanning and tool experience.
- Good understanding of REST API.
- Experience programming in Swift or analyzing Swift-based apps on iOS.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience working in Agile SDLC environments.
- Experience with Java build and release tools (Ant, Maven, Jenkins), JIRA, Bamboo.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to make decisions and accept accountability for decisions.
- Must be willing to learn BMO processes and policies.
- Excellent communication/speaking skills.
- Presentation skills and public speaking skills – in-person, telephone, web.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.