Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Should have good knowledge of vulnerability management lifecycle for SAP based applications
- Should possess good understanding of assets, threats and vulnerabilities and their correlation in an organization
- Knowledge of vulnerability remediation tracking across applications and teams/ 3rd parties
- Knowledge on vulnerability exception management process
- Knowledge on presenting application vulnerability remediation tracking status updates to the management
- Should have a good customer handling skills
- All service management activities.
- Daily activities in SNOW, service requests review, assignments, closure. Incident s assignments, changes creation for implementing in PROD.
- Applications access management.
- CMA (control maturity assessments) and other types of audits for applications.
- Onboarding new people with all process and access needed, once they join application teams.
- Assist Service Provider and Service Manager with technical clarifications and investigations
- Engineering and documentation of technical ring-fencing solutions and intake decisions
- Analyzing current rulesets and configurations of Firewall systems, estimate risks and do recommendations for rule/configuration cleaning
- Providing support to the network and teams with development and implementation of agreed/standardized configurations and rules to Firewall systems
- Providing support to the network and teams in analyzing the current firewall systems, rules and configuration.
- Ensuring firewall topology meets the current agreed designs and best practices Application Manager Antivirus solutions like XDR, ICS Anomaly Detection CyberX
- Responsible for DataLake, Splunk SIEM, Resilient, QRadar, and Stealth Intercept applications under ISRM.
- Candidate should be graduate preferably B. E/ B. Tech/ MCA
- Candidate should have overall experience of 9+ years on Service Management
Good to Have:
- Certifications like IS0 27001, CEH or CISA
- Hands on experience on vulnerability remediation
- Overview of operating systems like Windows, Linux etc.
- Must be from global support background.
- Strong documentation, presentation, and communication skills
- Provides guidance on how his area of capability can resolve an organizational need and actively participates in all phases of the solution life cycle. Design Solutions and best practices to meet clients objective.
- Work with clients to identify business challenges and contribute to client deliverables by refining, analyzing, and structuring relevant data.
- Depending on the work environment, the subject matter expert may lead or be an active participant of a work-group with the need for specialized knowledge.
- Meet all agreed-upon turnaround times for deliverables, deliverable reviews, or deliverable sign-off
- Understands, articulates and implements best practices related to his area of expertise.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.