Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Skills and Experience:
- Good mediation and facilitation skills.
- Good knowledge of IT Security Project Management.
- Experience with security incident monitoring and response related to medical devices.
- Knowledge of (information) risk management related standards or frameworks such as COSO, ISO 2700x, CobiT, ISO 24762, BS 25999, NIST, ISF Standard of Good Practice and ITIL.
- Knowledge of security frameworks such as Hitrust.
- Host and network based forensic collection and analysis.
- Dynamic malware analysis, reverse engineering, and/or scripting abilities.
- Proficient with Encase, Responder, X-Ways, Volatility, FTK, Axiom, Splunk, Wireshark, and other forensic tools.
- Understanding of Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) and associated tactics.
- Research, enrichment, and searching of indicators of compromise.
- Very strong team and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work independently and achieve individual goals.
- Coordinate with other team members to achieve the specified objectives.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Perform host-based analysis, artifact analysis, network packet analysis, and malware analysis in support of security investigations and incident response.
- Coordinate investigation, containment, and other response activities with business stakeholders and groups.
- Develop and maintain effective documentation, including response playbooks, processes, and other supporting operational material.
- Provide mentoring of junior staff and serve as point of escalation for higher severity incidents.
- Develop incident analysis and findings reports for management, including gap identification and recommendations for improvement.
- Recommend or develop new detection logic and tune existing sensors / security controls.
- Work with security solutions owners to assess existing security solutions array ability to detect / mitigate the abovementioned TTPs.
- Creating custom SIEM queries and dashboards to support the monitoring and detection of advanced TTPs against the client network.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.