Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Contribute to the project solution in the areas of ontology engineering, semantic data modeling, data pipeline development.
- Learn and apply new industry standards for scientific data management.
- Develop proof-of-concept prototypes that demonstrate measurable improvements. Turn these prototypes into production services.
- Maintain and document code and algorithms in appropriate repositories.
- Adhere to DevOps best practices and SDLC processes.
- Hands-on experience with relational, graph and RDF databases.
- Ability to perform basic data processing tasks to manipulate/transform/merge data.
- Proven experience with data modeling.
- Fluency in SQL and English.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tools and culture.
- Experience with semantic web technologies, linked data, and related standards.
- Experience with ontology engineering and semantic data modeling.
- Experience with SPARQL and SHACL languages.
- Experience with AWS stack.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, in Prague we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.