Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
As a Senior Data Engineer in our client’s team you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the latest technology in an exciting, challenging, global environment which provides a great opportunity to develop both professionally and personally. You will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders inside as well as outside IT community, delivering cutting edge services.
- Work with users and fellow developers to execute Azure initiatives by analyzing and designing, building, testing, and implementing Azure solutions
- Ensuring quality of the system- share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices
- Participate in trainings to enhance your skills and abilities in Azure, including tools and best practices- both onetime and runtime deliveries
- Co-ordination with On-Site Engineers and attending customer calls
- Raising risks, issues and escalation to senior management and customer
- To ensure process improvement and compliance, and participate in technical design discussion and to review technical documents
- To create all quality documents, collect metrics data and conducting Audits. To perform Value creation and KM activities.
- To create project plans and keep track of schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in .Net programming (including scripting/coding), SQL and relational databases and application development
- Experience with Azure PaaS, Data bricks, PowerShell, Micro services, No SQL DB is highly desirable.
- Experience using Rest API development, .Net Unit test automation, MQ integrations.-
- Strong experience from working in an IT delivery organization including solid knowledge about methods used in both onetime and runtime deliveries
- Experience with process analysis, design, and implementation; business and technical requirements; problem-solving; and system(s) testing
- Great problem-solving and analytical skills
- Customer focus
- Good communication skills
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative, and multi-cultural team
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.