Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Supporting Threat/Incident Analyze for Network Security related topics Focus ICS (Industrial Control Systems) / OT (Operational Technology) security monitoring platform
- Ensuring the Network Security infrastructure is configured to be efficient and secure
- Monitoring the status-quo and detecting required improving’s
- Overview alerts and blockings within network security environment, being in regular contact with SOC and Threat Analyst teams
- Investigate potential threats, identify possible improvements and reduce false positives
- Support use case creation and improvement in SIEM environment
- Analyzing deviations to security definitions, estimate risks of it and define actions to be taken
- Assisting the IT Partners and Service Providers with technical clarifications and investigations
- Close collaboration with internal security organizations and third party vendors
- Provide analytical support for incident & problem resolution and prevention
- Investigate assigned problems through to resolution or root cause finding
Key Performance Indicators / Measures Of Success
- Quality of technical expertise provided
- Operational efficiency
- Number of IT Security incidents solved
- Number of IT Security improvements initiated and achieved
- Quality of approved deviations of defined IT Security Principles/Designs/Standards/Instructions
Education and Experience
- University master level degree in IT or/and IT Security
- Over 5 years of professional experience in a similar or related role
- Professional and vendor related certifications such as
- CCNA Security, CCNP, CISSP or similar for Networking
- Offensive Security, GIAC Cyber Defense or similar for Cyber Security
- Experienced with work in Network and Security Operations Centers
- Understanding of ICS and OT related Security Monitoring with tools such as CyberX
- Working style: High level of personal integrity. Ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exude the appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- Collaboration: Strong ability to handle competing priorities, and seeking consensus when parties have different or even contradicting opinions. Is perceived as a team player.
- Results Focus: Must be able to drive complex IT Security activities through an international and big organization.
- Communication: Must be able to present and train teams effectively. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills.
Specific professional competencies
- Network fundamentals including the OSI model, TCP/IP, IPv4/6
- Understanding of complex network designs and concepts such as virtual networking and zero trust networks
- Implementation and management of network zone segregation solutions in worldwide environments providing redundant and scalable networks with Backup-and DR solutions
- Operations and engineering of solutions such as NAC, Proxy, Firewall (SPI, NextGen, WAF, DB), IDS/IPS
- FW ruleset management in big and complex infrastructures, with help of tools such as Tufin
- Bash scripting and well-known programing languages for networking automation (e.g. Power Shell, Python)
- SIEM principals and tools (Splunk), MITRE ATT&CK framework
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.