Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Skills and Experience:
- Deliver/implement Transition & Transformation programs for Digital Workplace and Infrastructure services.
- Anticipates internal/external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements.
- Leads projects or programs with significant risk and complexity to achieve milestones and objectives; develops the strategy for project execution.
- PMI or Prince 2 or any PM certification.
- Demonstrated ability in managing internal and external client expectations on project requirements and deliverables.
- Extensive experience working with Project Management processes.
- Experience with Project Management tools to plan, manage and monitor projects.
- Experience handling large Integration teams working on a mix of Infrastructure and Digital Workplace Services projects.
- Ability to lead and motivate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong practical knowledge of applications, data center and infrastructure technologies.
- At least 10 years of strong Project and Program Management experience.
- Demonstrated experience working and leading a cross-functional teams and delivering projects within budget and timeline.
- Experience with IT Infrastructure and Digital Workplace/End User Computing projects and interfaces with many application teams.
- Experience in working with service vendors and OEM vendors on providing necessary support in the project.
- Experience in leading team on EUC (End User Computing) / Workspace domain, & Infrastructure Services i.e. Service Desk Transition, Onsite Support (for office, factories, Distribution Centers, mainly in Retail environment), Managed Desktop (centralized) services like Imaging, and experience on latest technologies (in self-service, user migration, O/S upgrades etc.) is desirable.
- Experience in leading team on People and Service Transition, both 1st and 2nd generation deals.
- Experience in working with and managing offshore/geographically distributed teams: Must have extensive exposure working with Indian counterparts.
- Extensive experience in delivering projects in an onsite-offshore model and running global projects.
- Extensive experience in project budget, schedule & scope and quality management.
- Lead the project from the initiation through project completion.
- Agree with the customer stakeholders on the scope and timing of project deliverables and provide regular updates on project progress to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure completion of project deliverables and adherence to timelines and budgets.
- Analyze and resolve issues/risks that have the potential to jeopardize the ability to meet agreed upon deliverables.
- Mentor the team on tools and processes to manage projects.
- Provide regular full and accurate project communication with the internal and external customer and vendors.
- Manage internal and external client expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- Negotiate with the customers and raise change orders for changes to the baselined plan and run the project successfully.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.