Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
We develop and deliver innovative products and services that save and improve lives.
We are hiring senior software developer for Integrated Model Lifecycle Management platform (IMLMP) and related applications. IMLMP is central repository for scientific models and data and has High Performance Computing (HPC) model execution capability. Multiple research user groups access IMLMP services via workbench applications calling IMLMP API.
IMLMP runs on-premises as well as in AWS cloud and is built with modern web technologies – Java Spring Boot backend and APIs. Client workbenches have typically Java Spring Boot backend and JS web frontend. Team follows agile delivery model.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop integrations with other applications (ActiveMQ, AWS S3, REST)
- Develop unit tests of the application (JUnit, Robot)
- Application release and second level support
- Familiarity with modern product development (agile, scrum, test driven development, UX, design thinking)
- Ability to learn fast and tackle loosely defined problems
- Nice to have AWS (S3, Lambda, RDS) and Jenkins CI/CD
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.