Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for providing expert advice on enterprise solutions – enterprise integration, application design, development, implementation and support of business solutions – specifically applying SOA/Webservices/API/Micro Services/Low Code platform technologies. The candidate should possess a demonstrated breadth of knowledge across various enterprise solutions/ technology stacks and ability to provide guidance to diverse customer stakeholders and external partners.
- Overall Enterprise Architect with knowledge of Security, Integration, DevOps, API, Monitoring & Alerting etc..
- Must have expert-level knowledge of at least one integration middleware stack
- Must have good knowledge of enterprise application patterns in terms of modernization with respect to containerization & cloud
- Must have strong application development background in Java or .NET or other languages with experience developing webservices, REST servces, security integration etc…
- Must have good familiarity with DevOps tooling
- Extensive experience in leading and delivering high profile programs.
- Good knowledge of Google Apigee
- Experience managing delivery of large Agile projects application development as well as support
- Must Have – Excellent German and English (spoken and written)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of AWS/Azure
- Previous experience in overseeing the transformation of multiple industry domains.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large programs of work with multiple functional and technical capabilities.
- Mixture of strong business acumen, understanding of data and information and project delivery skills.
- Experience working in Lean / Agile / Scrum methodologies for enterprise IT delivery.
- Managing and developing high performing project teams
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct architectural and engineering review of proposed IT investments/solutions to determine the strategic alignment and technical soundness.
- Conduct Workshop to facilitate strategy sessions, design reviews, product selection or requirements elicitation
- Provide technical recommendations to senior executives to assist the decisions on proposed IT investments/solutions.
- Offer expert advice on application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, and resolution of technical issues.
- Develop and improve guidelines and criteria for the implementation of proposed IT solutions.
- Independently perform technical studies of products, analysis of alternatives, and brief results to senior executives.
- Create roadmap and provide expert consulting advice to CIOs/CTOs on Digital Strategy
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.