Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Splunk Enterprise Data Administration is a must
- Administering Splunk Enterprise Security is a benefit
- SPLUNK Certifications (Make sure to provide certificate link in CV) is a benefit
- Hands on experience in SPLUNK data Onboarding & custom data is a must
As a Splunk DevSecOps Onboarding Engineer, you are going to work closely with the key stakeholders. Your responsibility is going to be to get all the agreed data from technology or application in scope and make sure data is being received by our SIEM solution and with all important attributes.
Excellent communication skills are mandatory for this type of tasks, as a lot of engagement with the internal customers happens on a daily basis. You will be responsible for data mapping according to the CIM and according to the Use-Case development requirements. You are going to design the structure of use-cases with the customers and act as a subject matter expert for the customers being on-boarded to SOC.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- understanding of Splunk architecture components, include search head clustering, indexer clustering, deployment server and monitoring console
- understanding of configuration files and relationship between GUI configuration and backend configuration file impact
- understand the difference between Universal forwarders and Heavy forwarders
- understanding of SPL is a benefit
- understanding of CIM is a must
- an understanding of error messages and logs displayed by various software
- ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve issues independently
- self-learner, ability to document learning as experience is gained
- understanding of network protocols and topologies
- strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
- experience with platform and application automated deployment and version control software e.g. (Ansible, Git, Bitbucket)
- a knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK framework is a plus for you
- ability to prioritise workload
- excellent written and spoken English
- calm and logical approach