Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with on-boarding teams and security team ensuring technical issues and projects are correctly logged and managed
- Regularly monitor platform and create alerts when there is an issue
- Make sure the relevant app gets deployed to the correct place
- Independently fix any platform related issues
- Make sure the platform is stable and avoiding any downtime
- Be able to help security team to update knowledge objects (Lookups, Macros, Fieldalias)
- Deal with every alert and triage them
- Be responsible for continuous improvement, delivery and integration
- You will need to fully understand Splunk Data Model and be able to fix its related issues
- Regularly monitor detect log source outages and work with on-boarding team on solutions
- Occasionally need to work on a weekend when there is a patching or platform maintenance work
- Ability to prioritize workload including Incidents and Problems
- Strong provable work experience with Splunk Architect
- Strong understanding of all Splunk architecture components (search head clustering, indexer clustering, deployment server and monitoring console)
- Strong understanding of configuration files and relationship between GUI configuration and backend configuration file impact
- Strong understanding of SPL as well as the ability to develop automated search and apps using Python or bash/shell scripting
- Linux system administration skills, preferably Centos Or RHEL
- An understanding of error messages and logs displayed by software
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve issues independently
- Understanding of network protocols/services and network infrastructures.
- English verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of platform and application automated deployment and version control software e.g. (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Git, Bitbucket, Subversion) within a physical environment
Certifications Required: Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.