Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
The Cybersecurity practice at the client is responsible to provide for an integrated smart and secure solutions for Next Generation Technologies, with unique solutions focused on Cloud, Mobility, Virtualization, threat management, Cyber Security, Data Security and Identity Access Governance for stronger control and Improved Flexibility to adapt to business demands.
We’re looking for passionate, creative, and quick learner’s individuals with having strong fundamentals in cloud security domain.
- Project Planning, Capacity Planning, Operation Planning, Day to Day Ops management, Implementation, Installation, Policy Creation, Report building for DLP, CASB, Masking & AIP tools and Technologies.
- Provide technical, architectural, deployment and operational leadership, with a focus on DLP, CASB, Masking, AIP and Enterprise Rights Management technologies.
- Manage and oversee day to day activities of DLP platform and ensure adherence to enterprise standards in project execution methodology, requirements gathering, quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- As it relates to DLP & CASB provide project, operational and incident status updates to senior leadership.
- Provide SME assistance to the client’s technology teams and member firms in resolving related issues; escalate to Symantec & Microsoft as appropriate.
- Liaise with Vendor to understand roadmap and align service offering accordingly.
- Recommend changes in processes and/or policies that relate to the DLP, CASB and Masking platform to optimize and improve the currently deployed DLP, CASB and Masking policies.
- Recommend and document changes in processes and/or policies that relate to the DLP service to optimize and improve the value of the product.
- Monitor emerging technology trends within assigned product/technology area. If applicable, manage relationship and interactions with vendors (software or contractors).
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse client groups, preferably on a global basis, with ability to manage concurrent initiatives and use effective judgment in prioritization and time management. Proven ability to communicate with and present materials to senior audiences.
- Experience with Symantec DLP, Informatica data masking, IBM Guardium, MS Azure Information Protection, AD-RMS and Azure products and technologies, including solution architecture, deployment, management, and support in a large global enterprise.
- Advanced proficiency and expertise across multiple technical areas and business segments including, but not limited to cloud, identity and access management, enterprise rights management, data/information management, network, mobile, with a strong focus on client-server technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate technical requirements and challenges to leadership. Excellent analytical/problem solving ability, strong influence and negotiation skills, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 10+ years of experience in technical leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects around systems/network architecture.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.