Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Must Have Skills:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in operations OR deployment & implementation of Privileged Identity Management using CyberArk solution for large scale customers across various industry verticals
- At least2 years of experiencewithOperations Lead role for CyberArk
- Have a strong knowledge of the Cyber-Ark privileged Identity Management (PIM) suite – CyberArk version 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, 10.x and 11.x
- Must be certified at least as CyberArk Defender. Sentry Certification is preferable.
- Performing compliance checks on CyberArk for IT security safes and to Provide alerts and reports appropriately. Investigate, Provide RCA and resolve Incidents.
- Be a strong team player
- Advanced knowledge of windows/VMware administration.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Cluster Server
- Experience in application integration with CyberArk AAM
- Experience in onboarding endpoints to CyberArk EPM
- Strong grasp of network design, application/infrastructure security concepts, techniques, technologies, and tools
- Experience in working in an on/offshore environment and proven track record of delivering quality outcomes
- Customer service background – able to empathize with customer and own the issues raised to resolution
- Leading team contribution to any queries requiring technical specialist input
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Runbook documentation
Other Required Skills:
- Good understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with directories.
- Experience in using database client tools like Toad, etc.
- Experience in using standard protocols like SSH, Telnet, RDP, etc. and related tools like Putty.
- Experience in working with the Network devices like firewalls, routers, etc.
- Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements (may include customized integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts.
- Knowledge of basic networking
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems from PIM integration and debugging perspective
- Exposure to virtual environments with experience in integrating ESX, ESX(i) hosts with the PIM solution.
- Good troubleshooting skills
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.