Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Manage development team
- Carry out analysis and design of new systems, improvements to existing systems and maintenance of applications
- Provide technical support in tests and/or certifications of new or existing institutions, services, processes and devices carried out by the Quality Control area and in conjunction with the end user or suppliers
- Suggest operational and control procedures to optimize the operation of applications
- Develop and/or update the required documentation in accordance with the documentation procedures established for the programs they develop or modify
- Support in solving problems encountered in the production environment
- Regularly report to your immediate supervisor on the functions performed
- Report any failures, technical, operational or safety anomalies to the relevant areas, ensuring their proper monitoring and resolution
- Agile methodologies
- Technical knowledge in order to work closely with the development team
- SQL and Java knowledge
- Accounting and financial products knowledge
- Identification and analysis of user requirements
- Translate business needs into requeriments for the implementation, prioritize initiatives based in value delivery for our users
- Financial functional knowledge
- Lifecycle management in order to develop, launch and maintain a compliant bank system
- Responsible for guaranteeing run the business
- Provide the best experience for the users
- Strive for efficiency reducing complexity in the process
- Manage dependencies, risk and impediments
- Ability to understand business requirements from End-users
- Interest in new technologies and programming languages
- Ability to research, analyze, document and present organizational metrics
- Analytical and conceptual way of thinkning
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including the use of presentation skills and the ability to create a requirements package.
- Strong understanding of Team work and the role the candidate has to pla as part of a Team
- High level of tools in Microsof Office (Powerpoint / Excel / Word/…)
- Curious with passion for solving problems
- Proficient working with third party vendors to enable the services and features needed
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Fluent English, B2 desirable (work is largely in English)
- Spanish (fluid would be an assest)
Hybrid mode: 2 days in office by sprint (2 weeks)
Maximum Salary for FTE: 25k PLN/month gross
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.