Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Minimum 5 years change / transformation lead experience in managing large global / regional programs of work
- Capable of managing delivery of change, communication and training requirements as coherent and executable plan across several organisational functions
- Ability to challenge and validate objectively and lean into discomfort to drive right transformation requirements
- Ensures changes controls and status updates are fit for purpose and does not just stick to out of the box change management approach. Amends and adapts according to the project lifecycle; organisational / functional culture and level of change resilience / tolerance
- Understands ‘Playbook Concept’ in delivering transformation requirements to support large program of work
- Able to effectively and seamlessly align communication and training requirements to manage required transformation needs
- Demonstrated capability in using physical, virtual, digital enablers to initiate, execute and close out transformation needs
- Able to work and deliver transformation requirements and outcomes using Agile framework and methods
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good understanding of digital supply chain capabilities and enablers within Pharmaceutical, FMCG or Retail industry sectors
- Strong business process orientation, able to break down key process attributes; value drivers; simplification and automation opportunities
- Effective problem solving skills using 6Sigma or equivalent methodology
- Good command of English and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Location within Europe
- Accelerated Change Management or Prince2 certified
- Degree in a Business or Technical discipline
- Minimum 7 years work experience in global / regional corporation within Pharmaceutical, FMCG or Retail industry sectors and in a cross functional role
- Competent in use of Microsoft teams, Sharepoint and Cloud document management solutions
- Able to escalate effectively providing root cause analysis and resolution options for consideration / mitigation
- Manages transformation risks and dependencies beyond the scope of existing program controls with effective validation; reviews and mitigation without impacting program scope, timescales, costs or quality
- Good understanding how to imbed and enable multi echelon approach in use of change methodologies and tools to achieve the required target change condition
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.