Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Must have Requirements:
- Well versed with development of vulnerability management tool architecture, deployment, and configuration of vulnerability tools like Qualys.
- Extensive experience in Qualys modules like VM, PC, WAS, Cloud Agent, Container Security etc.
- Experience in vulnerability management tool integration with CMDB and ITSM
- Experience in Network security domain for understanding and creation of tool deployment architecture.
- Performing evaluation of the vulnerability scanning tools deployed in the environment and provide recommendations.
- Able to identify and suggest vulnerability management tool related architectural best practices.
- Working experience on configuring the vulnerability management tool including scanner, cloud agents, scanning profiles, policy compliance templates, scanning schedules etc.
- Creation and deployment of vulnerability management related process.
- , Interpret, and Prioritize vulnerability scan results into remediation actions.
- Improve and mature the vulnerability management process.
- Govern end to end vulnerability management lifecycle.
- Provide recommendations on the emerging security threats to client.
- Provide recommendations on emerging tools complimenting the vulnerability management landscape.
Should have Requirements:
- Good Understanding of ServiceNow Vulnerability Response module.
- Good understanding of information security related fields, including security implementation, security operations, and security policy and technology administration.
- Should possess good understanding of assets, threats and vulnerabilities and their correlation in an organization.
- Should have leadership qualities to handle a team of 25-30 professionals.
- Experience in governance of vulnerability backlog remediation.
- Knowledge of SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls and NIST Vulnerability Database (CVE).
- Should be able to collect feedback and analyze weak areas and present the same to management.
- Should be able to collect gaps in vulnerability management processes and provide optimization recommendations to customer.
Good to Have Requirements:
- Experience in scripting languages like BASH, Python etc.
- Experience on vulnerability prioritization platforms like ServiceNow VR module, RiskSense, Lumin, VMDR would be a plus.
- Experience on tools like StealthAudit.
- Hands on experience in vulnerability patching for Wintel/Linux etc.
- Hand on experience in tools like SCCM/ BigFix etc.
- Qualys Certified Specialist for VM, PC, WAS is must.
- Certifications like CCNA, CISA, IS0 27001, or CEH.
Experience and soft skills:
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills.
- Must be from global support/ practice background.
- Motivated to complete tasks and projects.
- Strong MS Office, documentation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Candidate should have overall experience of 12+ years on Vulnerability Management.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.