Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Skills and Experiences:
- Performing evaluation of the deployed tool environment
- Able to identify and suggest vulnerability management tool related architectural best practices
- Should have working experience on deployment of scanners/cloud agents for scanning tools like Qualys, Nessus, Tenable and Rapid7 etc.
- Should have working experience on configuring the vulnerability management tool including scanning profiles, policy compliance templates, scanning schedules etc.
- Able to develop vulnerability management tool architecture
- Develop and review process definition and technical operational runbooks
- Analyze, Interpret, and Prioritize vulnerability scan results into remediation actions
- Improve and mature the vulnerability management process
- Provide recommendations on the emerging security threats to client
- Provide recommendations on emerging tools complimenting the vulnerability management landscape
- Candidate should have overall experience of 6+ years on Vulnerability Management
- Should have good knowledge of information security areas as Vulnerability Management Lifecycle, Risk Management, Policy Compliance etc.
- Good understanding of information security related fields, including security implementation, security operations, and security policy and technology administration
- Should possess good understanding of assets, threats and vulnerabilities and their correlation in an organization
- Should have experience of Vulnerability Management tool like Qualys and Tenable
- Should be able to govern vulnerability remediation lifecycle
- Should have leadership qualities to handle a team of 8-12 professionals
- Experience in governance of vulnerability backlog remediation
- Experience on vulnerability prioritization platforms like RiskSense/ Kenna would be a plus
- Knowledge of SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls and NIST Vulnerability Database (CVE)
- Should be able to collect feedback and analyze weak areas and present the same to management
- Should have good customer handling skills
- Should be able to collect gaps in vulnerability management processes and provide optimization recommendations to customer
- Candidate should have done tool certification – Qualys Certified Specialist or other relevant certification
Good to Have:
- Certifications like IS0 27001, CEH or CISA
- Experience on tools like Onapsis and Bloodhound
- Hands on experience on vulnerability remediation
- Overview of operating systems like Windows, Linux etc.
- Must be from global support/ practice background
- Motivated to complete tasks and projects
- Strong MS Office, documentation, communication, and presentation skills
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 10 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.